Sunday, September 16, 2007

Near Nancy Greene Lake



I know I have'nt updated this blog for quite awhile, but then I have'nt been to the West Kootenays for quite awhile, but recently I had my annual vacation from my job at Ryder Logistics and Transportation and thought it would be nice to go back the the West Kootenays and do alittle re-visiting to places that I had photographed before and one place I had'nt been to since about 72'.

On the drive up from the coast I stopped not far from Nancy Greene Lake at what looked like a marsh that had'nt seen very much moisture over the past several months. While walking through the timber, you might call it the forest, I found that the ground litter (small twigs and branches as well as duff) was crunching under my feet, meaning that this area had'nt had any great amount of moisture for quite some time.

No comments: